Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Christmas


I seriously need to stop forgetting to blog.
I have the hardest time knowing what to write, and I always load pics on facebook, so I rarely come here anymore.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We enjoyed ourselves very much. My boys were too spoiled this year! They had a blast.
Our last month was pretty stressful though, so im glad that it is over. I even put my tree and all my decorations away today because I just was glad it was over with. We had some doc. appointments, two birthdays two days in a row, present shopping, Christmas, and a sacrament talk. Glad its all over with and im excited for the New year to come. Ive been thinking about my goals today and what I want to work on. I guess I better look back at my old goals and see if I hit any of them. But ill do that in another post.
Well here are some pictures of our Christmas. Enjoy!

Our Christmas tree


The boys meeting Santa.


Boren Christmas party. Grandma Boren reading a story to all the young ones


The present Noah got at the Boren party


Noah after he got his Christmas pjs on Christmas Eve.


Isaac after he got his Christmas pjs on Christmas Eve


Santa left all their presents on the couch


Isaac was so happy for all the new stuff


Noah just enjoyed ripping into every present he could find


Sully from a toy we got Noah looked funny I had to take a pic of it


The coat Grandma Boren gave Isaac


He kept wanting to dance in it for some reason.

No comments: