Who is all happy that its finally starting to get warmer?? I am !! I love it. We have so many plans for this summer. Im excited to get Noah out and about. So there will be lots and lots of pics coming up.. Last week we had a good time hanging out with my sister Shauna and her boys when it was warm. so here are a few pics.
And here is some random pics of Noah.
Noah says have a good day and keep your food down today!
4 comments:
I love spring, too. it's my fave season, next to Fall. ;)
PS: found you on Mormon mommy blogs!
oh how cute! lol that video is way too cute..and gross haha
I was able to keep my food down till I saw your video - just kiddin'! Is he a cutie or what? He looks just like the both of you!
Hey what happed to your new years resolution?! I keep checking out the blog to find that you're still in April... when do we get an update?! :-)
Post a Comment