Monday, February 2, 2009

Picture questions

Alright so I got this from Diones blog. She had a picture tag. It looked fun, so I looked up other picture surveys and added a few to the list. So here it is.
Go to Google or Photobucket and type in your answer to these questions and put them here.

Age



Place you'd like to travel



Your favorite place



Your favorite object



Favorite food



Favorite animal



Favorite color





Town you were born in



Town you now live in



Name of a PAST pet



Nick name



Last name



Bad habit of yours




Your first job




Something the gets on your nerves



Your favorite song



Favorite drink



First name



What are you doing right now?



Well that was fun , and only took me a few hours. Ha ha. Jk. I want everyone to do one too. But what I want you to do is take a picture yourself of all this stuff. Good Luck.

7 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Oh that looks fun! Haha...yeah the driving thing gets on my nerves too. People are so rude on the road!

Brittany said...

I hope people realize that on the question about what gets on your nerves, you are the car with the sign that says move over, not the one that needs to move over lol! Yeah I know you're speedy driving! haha

Mallissa said...

ha ha. Yea that was meant to be slow drivers get on my nerves! ha ha.. I knew you would catch that though. ;)

laurel said...

Very cool. I love your last name.

Jacque Butterfield said...

I did it too! I learned some random things abot you from yours. And your new big picture of Noah is cute.

The Rambler said...

This was great.

Visiting from SITS...welcomista here :) So glad you joined.

Hope to see you around the Secret is in the Sauce.

Anonymous said...

Cute idea! It probably would take me 2 hours to get all the photos together LOL! Welcome to SITS!